Sample Cover letter for Sales Executive
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
4219 Garfield Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Republic Services Inc
97 Prospect Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was simply great to hear about the vacancy for the Sales Executive job in Republic Services Inc at Blandinsville, as working for your company is just like dream coming true. Job profile is quiet interesting and I think my eligibility is quiet near to your requirements as mention in Monster.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- In my role at Lister Park BMW I was a sales executive selling both new and used vehicles, I was also expected to sell products from BMW financial services.
- This was a highly competitive, target driven environment. In my time within this role I was consistently in the top three salesmen every month.
- More importantly I had to ensure that the BMW sales procedure was adhered to as any deviation from said procedure would have had a massive financial impact on the dealership .
- Customer service was of paramount importance within our dealership, It was my responsibility to ensure that the good relationships between Lister Park BMW and my customers were maintained.
- I was expected to follow up every lead that was generated by a customer visit, internet enquiry or phone call and keep a concise record of exactly what stage in the process each customer was.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
This letter is conveying some essentials details about me but to know my working style we need to have face to face meeting. Thank you for considering my letter and spending your valuable time.