Sample Cover letter for Sales Management
In order to acquire post of Sales Management you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
3047 Stutler Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3731 Coburn Hollow Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Sales Management is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at SouthTrust Corp.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from JobFox.com and the Somerset place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Holiday Home Parks around The UK as it is company policy to
- Move Key Players on a regular basis. My Duties as Sales Manager
- Total Control of all Holiday Home Sales, Sales Teams, day
- to day office management. staff motivation, goal setting, meeting
- and Exceeding Park Sales Budgets. Purchase of Stock, marketing ,
- In House and Company Sales Training, Major Exhibitions,
- Tele- Canvassing Teams. Etc.
- This is a pressured Position giving
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to end the letter by saying simple thank you as your devotion of time to read my letter is a great thing for me.