Sample Cover letter for Sales Representative
Do you understand the importance of cover letter for Sales Representative? Can you write an attention grabbing letter? If you are finding it difficult to prepare such letter then this sample letter can assist you in writing the letter effortlessly.
(Write your name and address)
2487 Hudson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Farmland Industries Inc.
2878 Main Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Sales Representative at Teterboro advertised in Simply Hired . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Farmland Industries Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Representing Vodafone Global Enterprise, selling complex solutions via customer centric approach and consultative sales regarding the nature of the business and the solution proposed.
- Profiling of the companies and pipeline generation.
- Recruited to support the billings team originally in their daily tasks (processing invoices, calculating pricing for the renewals and new contracts) the role evolutes offering more responsibilities and challenges.
- Approving new deals and contracts as well as processing them into the internal system (S.A.P and TOPS)
- Reconciling new business invoicing at month-end.
- Confirming sales orders to customers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.