Sample Cover letter for Sales Specialist
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Sales Specialist in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
2587 Augusta Park
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sears Roebuck & Co
4973 Snider Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Sales Specialist for your office at Barboursville advertised on JobFox.com . My unique combination of creative abilities, and work experience makes me an ideal person to work at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working for Swinton Insurance Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) team in a busy call centre environment, my role here is for customers wishing to claim a refund for PPI from their policies.
- I answer customer query calls regarding PPI and other related issues and customer complaints.
- Also liaise with the Customer Assistance team dealing with the above issues and customers wishing to make claimants against their policies and cheques related issues.
- Currently been promoted as a Specialist Sales Advisor, my role entitles me to work in a specialist insurance sales team dealing with new sales for car/minibus insurance.
- I also deal with modifications to the car, high performance cars, additional security devices fitted, claims & convictions, and other related car insurance enquiries. & target driven sales.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I firmly believe that the advertised position suits ideally to match my skills and background in the relevant field. I can make a significant contribution towards the growth of the organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss my qualifications for the position.