Sample Cover letter for SAP Security Analyst
Learn how to write good cover letter for SAP Security Analyst in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
865 Ash Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4272 Maple Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume in response to the advertisement found in JobCentral.com for the position of SAP Security Analyst . I believe that my years of work experience make me an ideal candidate for the concerned position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Develop standard operating procedures for daily security administration of newly implemented production systems, including BW and EBP, and provide training for in-house staff.
- Evaluate security processes and procedures for Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance, and enhance or develop processes as required.
- Implement audit remediation across 6 production systems, redesigning security roles and processes as needed
- Assist with VIRSA implementation and analysis of custom transactions and programs for separation of duties issues
- Evaluate general IT controls for SAP R/3 and BW systems for various clients, including change control, security, and operations for Sarbanes-Oxley projects
- Provide recommendations for remediation or risk mitigation of identified control gaps
- Assist with security re-engineering projects and internal tool evaluation
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
After accomplishment of my graduation, I have been waiting for such opportunity which can allow me to learn and prosper. Kindly note down by contact address to decide the day and date of meeting.