Sample Cover letter for Sap Trainer
Two important things which you need to mark out while writing cover letter among which one is informative content and other is good English with zero grammatical errors. With this you will find it easy to avail the Sap Trainer.
(Write your name and address)
2268 Eagles Nest Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1504 Ralph Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Sap Trainer for your office at Chico . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Paychex Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Certified SAP HR Consultant (SAP Partner Academy)
- OM – Organizational Management: organizational restructuring, staff planning,
- eRecruitment – Internal and external recruiting, resume management, applicant notification
- PA – Personnel Administration: management of employee personnel files and statuses.
- PY – Payroll: payroll runs, taxes, off cycle payments
- BN – Benefits: life & health insurance enrollments, retirement, disability tracking
- TEM – Training & Events Management (now SAP Learning Solution)
- ESS & MSS – Significant experience with employee and manager self service portals
- MM – Materials Management (some components), Receiving, Stock Management, Packaging
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are few things mentioned in this letter which completely does not define my persona and ability to work. To know more about my passion for work, face to face meeting is essential. Hope to meet you soon. Let me know the details of interview and my contact details are mentioned here.