Sample Cover letter for Security Architect
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
848 Rollins Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Qwest Communications Intl Inc
3424 Havanna Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of the job opportunity for the position of Security Architect at Oconto available with your company Qwest Communications Intl Inc . I have years of experience in the relevant field. I am sure I am the ideal person to make great contribution by working in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Account Security Architect for Global Pharmaceutical account leading the collaboration with the customer strategy & architecture team to develop the work streams required to implement their next generation security architecture aligned to the Jericho principles.
- Security architect role encompasses research into new technologies, product and vendor selection, consultancy to global architecture team on security design;
- permanent seat on the Design Authority Board to review/approve new reference architectures to ensure globally consistent standards.
- Developed architectural design for global external access to e-mail using 2F authentication.
- Created architectural design for privileged access management across the global UNIX estate to meet compliance,
- incorporated integration to core Identity & Access Management system.
- Lead IBM architect developing Enterprise Rights Management capability to support AstraZeneca business in preventing loss of sensitive data.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume that detail about my work experience and education. I am eager to contribute to the position that you have advertised. I strongly feel that I would be valuable asset to your organization.