Sample Cover letter for Security
View this template of cover letter for Security in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
4301 Echo Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4441 Armory Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Security for your office at Benton Harbor via Indeed.com . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Implementation of access control measures, guard force training and staff personal security education
- Directing the conduct of sub-contractor security audits, enforcing compliance with project and corporate security procedures.
- Compiling open source information in order to prepare various products and reports.
- Overseeing screening of site/facilities to prevent theft, intrusion, violence or rule infraction, directing loss prevention procedures and physical security postures and providing synergy between departments during conduct of fraud and loss inquiries.
- Prepare and instructing security guard training and staff personal security education, including kidnap avoidance and survival.
- Overseeing journey management security.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I earnestly look forward to put my knowledge and work experience into practice. I will contact you in following days for confirming that you have received my resume. Please contact me for any questions that you might have. Thanks a lot for your consideration.