Sample Cover letter for Security Professional
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Security Professional.
(Write your name and address)
4141 Deer Haven Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2800 Locust Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your consideration with regard to Security Professional position with SLM Corporation at Fountain Inn . My previous experiences and educational background have prepared me well to perform the required duties.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Scheduled appointments for veterinary appointments, surgeries, grooming, and dog/cat boarding.
- Answered phones, transferred calls to appropriate desk, and took messages as needed.
- Maintained customers´ pet records and filed them accordingly.
- Greeted and processed clients.
- Called customers to confirm appointments and conducted follow up calls.
- Phoned medical laboratories to get test results and pharmacies to order medications.
- Maintained an organized office environment.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments using Microsoft Outlook.
- Conducted loss prevention surveys at retail, fuel, and food facilities
- creatted loss reduction plans for facility managers
- Coordinated and documented anti robbery exercise
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate an opportunity to confirm the interview details. I will contact you by phone next week to confirm the possible interview time and date. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in advance.