Sample Cover letter for Security Supervisor
Common mistake done by job seekers while applying for Security Supervisor are that they pay more attention on reviving resume rather than cover letter. Resume plays vital role but cover letter is not far behind as it will assist you in becoming eligible for interview.
(Write your name and address)
2231 Philadelphia Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Synovus Financial Corp.
741 Rosebud Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
New job and new environment always creates nervousness but while planning for an interview in Synovus Financial Corp. in Murray all my nervousness went in vain as it is great to be part of such reputed company. Via CollegeRecruiter I came to know about the vacancy for Security Supervisor and want to just make best of this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Manage and lead the team in complying with Network Rail operational and safety standards.
- Manage employee rosters and duties to ensure that each shift is adequately covered and resources are put to good use.
- Conduct performance reviews, return to work interviews and authorise annual leave. Monitor and lead station evacuation plans to ensure that it is effective and ready to use in case of emergencies.
- Ensure contractors abide by relevant company procedures and are properly inducted on their arrival to the station.
- Ensure that incidences are properly reported and documented according to Network Rail standards.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.