Sample Cover letter for Senior Account Manager
There are many employers who have made cover letter compulsory along with submitting resume and so it is advisable for you to be ready with the template of such letter. Opportunity do not knock the door before coming so be ready with some of the basic documents like resume and cover letter while applying for Senior Account Manager.
(Write your name and address)
2685 Wakefield Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4156 Masonic Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via CollegeRecruiter , I learned of Senior Account Manager for your office at Philadelphia . I am interested in joining Metaldyne Corporation in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Deliver training and communication to the team including reporting on branch data and delivering and implementing any business change
- Underwrite and assess loan applications in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure all bad debt targets are met and predictions made for coming quarters
- Maximise new business opportunities through establishing quality customer relationships
- Achieve all income and business targets set by managing individual and team performance
- Ensure myself and others are compliant with relevant standards and policies
- Consistently deliver first class customer service on all occasions to ensure customer satisfaction and business retention.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am earnestly looking forward to your response to discuss further about my eligibility and credentials. You can contact me anytime via phone or email to discuss the arrangements for the interview. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in this case.