Sample Cover letter for Senior Management
Do you understand the importance of cover letter for Senior Management? Can you write an attention grabbing letter? If you are finding it difficult to prepare such letter then this sample letter can assist you in writing the letter effortlessly.
(Write your name and address)
3620 Rockford Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1173 Woodrow Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of Senior Management for your office at Charlestown via JobCentral.com . I am interested in becoming part of your organization and I believe that I have the required experience and qualifications for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepare financial analysis in project implementation for possible new business opportunities or implementation
- Advise and assist management for strategic and operation relating to joint venture accounting
- Full responsibility of Annual Budgeting, Quarterly Forecasting and Monthly Actual reporting
- Full responsibility of London office Financial, Management and Statutory (AFS, VAT, Corporation Tax) reporting
- Accountability of Finance Shared services for other SASOL Group such as SSI, SSIM, OM and SISL
- Full responsibility of SPI Cost Centre Reporting and Timewriting which includes monthly meeting for review, discussion of highlighted variances and give recommendations to aid for management decision making
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am eagerly looking forward to this opportunity for working with your company. I firmly believe that I am suitable candidate for this job. I appreciate your time in order to review your profile. You can contact me for any details required.