Sample Cover letter for Senior Recruiter
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Senior Recruiter.
(Write your name and address)
2434 Goodwin Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Golden State Bancorp Inc.
333 Kelly Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Since long time I was looking for Senior Recruiter post but could not find the one which really challenges me for work. When I got in touch with JobFox.com , I came to know about vacancy for the same post in Golden State Bancorp Inc. at Pullman and so decided to apply for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Coached client managers on process, sourcing strategies, succession planning and PepsiCo Best Practices.
- Complete strategic planning and leadership accountability to develop and implement programs, policies and procedures and best practices that streamlined and improved hiring and approval process reducing time to fill.
- Significantly reduced operating costs by limiting agency hires to 1.3% for the entire BIS Recruiting Team while capitalizing on opportunities to increase employee referrals and direct hires.
- Contributed to several key projects including Talent Acquisition Website, Hiring Managers web-based toolkit, Competency Interview Guides, and highly successful College, Internship and Rotational programs.
- Developed and rolled out a new Employee Referral Program that increased referrals by 21%.
- Generated quality candidate pipeline by using social media tools, which reduced “time to fill” in all job categories.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I sincerely look forward to put my skills and work experience with your organization. I will contact you in next few days for confirming the details of the interview. You can contact me for any clarifications if needed. I would like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.