Sample Cover letter for Senior Technical Recruiter
What can a bad cover letter do for you? It will create a block to your entry in the firm. With the below mentioned sample cover letter for Senior Technical Recruiter you would get clear idea about the ingredients to be included in the letter.
(Write your name and address)
3211 Barfield Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hershey Foods Corp.
1973 Franklee Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Senior Technical Recruiter via JobCentral.com , I was glad. Hershey Foods Corp. is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Carmel.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided full life-cycle recruiting including candidate screening, resume submittals, interview scheduling, closing offers, processing candidates through HR, candidate records maintenance and database documentation.
- Sourced candidates using internal databases, internet web sites (posting and searching), referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Dedicated recruiter for the IBM account
- Acted as an escalation point of contact for issue resolution
- Equalized/renegotiated candidate compensation to align employees with the CDI pay structure.
- Processed new hire employee paperwork and database records.
- Attended daily status calls to address outstanding issues.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would like to make effective use of this opportunity and my experience says that I stand out different from others. Tackling any kind of situation is possible for me in a successful way. To know more about me get in touch with me.