Sample Cover letter for Shipping Manager
View this template of cover letter for Shipping Manager in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
1328 Big Indian
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc.
622 Rosemont Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Demand of job mentioned by you on YAHOO! HotJobs for Shipping Manager perfectly fits in my bill. Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. in New Orleans is known for its commitment towards work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The importation of antiques and fine works of art, on a Temporary Importation scheme.
- Maintaining complete and accurate accounting records within the Shipping Department.
- Ensuring company procedures are carried out efficiently, while adhering to Customs and Excise regulations.
- Arranging Customs clearance of goods from outside of the EU and monitoring all EU acquisitions.
- Preparing and submitting substitute entries to HMCE.
- Advising overseas clients on purchases.
- Applying for and authorising all relevant licences, and deliveries.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.