Sample Cover letter for Software Security Specialist
Rather than resume it is cover letter that would link you properly with the employer as here to tend to describe more information related to work and not related to you. With this sample you can make out the stuff which should be there in your resume for Software Security Specialist.
(Write your name and address)
131 Breezewood Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Gold Kist Inc.
421 Alpha Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Software Security Specialist in reputed company like Gold Kist Inc. situated in Madison is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks Simply Hired .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Stress testing the Internet Banking service using Mercury LoadRunner
- · Side task: managing the CCTV installation project which involved upgrading and equipping CCTV system for all of the branches of Techcombank.
- This role involved planning, scheduling, monitoring and negotiating with branches directors and operating team to ·
- Migrating the web server to a new separated server with higher security level ·
- Cooperating with marketing team and software development team in Redesigning the company portal website project.
- I’m able to motivate myself, plan and manage a project as an independent developer.
- Teamwork My ability of working effective in a team has been demonstrated through both academic projects and in real life projects.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.