Sample Cover letter for Software Training
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Software Training. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
450 Washburn Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pioneer-Standard Electronics Inc.
3424 Meadow Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via JobCentral.com , I learned of Software Training for your office at Springfield . I am interested in joining Pioneer-Standard Electronics Inc. in this position. I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am currently employed as a Training Consultant for an international Insurance Software Company providing training to Broking customers and also internally to support the changing business strategies.
- Designing and delivering bespoke and standard training programs using various types of media
- Developing the training materials and documentation in line with product functionality.
- Demonstrating an excellent customer service focus with customers both internally and externally.
- Providing business consultancy and gathering requirements for customer processes.
- Working unsupervised at customer sites investigating and providing solutions for issues raised.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.