Sample Cover letter for Sous Chef
If you are new to cooperate world and aiming to enter it then start with preparing exclusive cover letters that supports your resume. Any time you can get a call for job so be ready with your letters and see to it that they showcase professionalism which is required in Sous Chef.
(Write your name and address)
3309 Bastin Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rohm & Haas Co.
3322 Chapmans Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the JobCentral.com of your need for a Sous Chef for your office at Philadelphia . I would be glad to be part of Rohm & Haas Co. and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The Village Hotel has three food and beverage departments. As one of the three Sous Chefs, I was responsible for the catering side of one of them – The Victory Pub & Kitchen. My initial duties were to manage every aspect of the Pub Kitchen, stock orders/count/rotation, setting menus for events and occasions, ensuring food was presented/served to spec, managing a team of Chefs, KP’s and floor staff and keeping up to date with all paperwork and documentation.
- I would, on a daily basis, report to Head Chef to ensure we were hitting company GP.
- I would also liaise with my fellow Sous Chefs to guarantee every department was running proficiently and effectively.
- I would ensure my kitchen was kept clean and safe at all times to meet company regulations.
- We frequently excelled expectations of our General Manager and company CMI Auditor’s.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I can make significant contributions to your organization while working in this position. Please consider my resume for the possibility of scheduling the interview. I will call you next week for confirming the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your kind consideration.