Sample Cover letter for Special Education Teacher
Modification of cover letter can be done depending o your qualification and experience. But it is important to know some of the basics while writing letter for Special Education Teacher. The sample letter given below will make your difficulties easy to solve.
(Write your name and address)
4682 Sussex Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3122 Snyder Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing CareerBuilder I got to know about vacancy for Special Education Teacher in Kellogg Company in Killeen and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Implemented and continues to implement the most appropriate teaching methods to suit the particular needs of pupils.
- Planning and differentiating lessons for all age groups.
- Implemented behavior management, which entails immediate rewards and Ernie points to trade-in for a bigger prize at the end of each week.
- Implemented a variety of strategies such as the ‘Ernie points have motivated children to work hard and to cooperate with their classmates when doing group work.
- Developed a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student’s interests and to motivate pupils to work together within a group environment.
- Continuing to make use of computer resources, including educational software and the Internet to promote interactive learning.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will make a contact with you so that we can discuss out the date of interview. In case you require more information you can contact me at the mentioned phone number and email id.