Sample Cover letter for Special Events Coordinator
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Special Events Coordinator.
(Write your name and address)
935 Hillview Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
StanCorp Financial Group Inc
375 Lochmere Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Experience teaches you lot and so far I have learned not to leave opportunities as they don’t come always. When heard about the placements for Special Events Coordinator in StanCorp Financial Group Inc via JobCentral.com I was glad as I was waiting for this opportunity since long. Decatur the location of job is also quiet convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Aspect Communications is a public relations and events agency, specialising in the creation and implementation of major national Awards initiatives.
- As Personal Assistant to the Managing Director,
- I provided confidential secretarial and administrative support, including handling all correspondence and drafting responses as required;
- coordinating meetings, taking minutes and preparation of reports; arranging agency travel and accommodation;
- general office administration, including preparing and processing invoices, and staff liaison.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.