Sample Cover letter for Speech Therapist
If you want to rule the position of Speech Therapist and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
4042 Bloomfield Way
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Arch Coal, Inc.
1801 Clay Lick Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Speech Therapist position in Beddington Township . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Observed and carried out dysphagia review assessments with supervision on service users within the Borough
- Updated eating and drinking guidelines, assessed and observed adults in their home and day care settings
- Created communication passport for a 21 year old with cerebral palsy, profound and multiple learning difficulties and implemented it within the community setting, youth centre and at home
- Developed and carried out an Intensive Interaction therapy programme for two day centre users with cerebral palsy and severe and profound learning difficulties.
- Created and executed a narrative group with pupils to develop their sequencing ability when narrating short stories
- Carried out phonological awareness intervention with pupils with a range of hearing difficulties
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my education and experience with you. I will soon contact you via phone or email to discuss the possibility of arranging an interview. I would like to thank you for your consideration and time in this regard.