Sample Cover letter for SQL Programmer
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for SQL Programmer and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
1609 Capitol Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Insight Enterprises Inc.
3858 Lynn Ogden Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider this as a letter of interest for the SQL Programmer position advertised in CareerBuilder . I have the required work experience and skills related to the work and I would like the opportunity to develop skills acquired over the past few years.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My current role at Teleperformance is a mix of Business as Usual (BAU) and Project based development work.
- On the project side I am responsible for developing.
- Net applications to meet business requirements.
- The system was developed using Microsoft SQL Server and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- There were a number of reporting requirements that were supported by a data warehouse and the development of a SSAS cube that is exposed using IBM Cognos.
- nThere are also numerous ad-hoc reporting requests that may include the development of complex stored procedures and/or amends to the data warehouse and SSAS cube.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
For me work come first and afterwards all other activities. My dedication towards work is visible in my experience letter. Thank you for making out the presence of my cover letter among so many letters.