Sample Cover letter for Sr. Supply Operation Manager
While carrying on job hunting campaign, see to it that you are ready with attractive cover letter along with resume as this is vital part of passing for interview purpose. Some of the jobs like Sr. Supply Operation Manager require you to be quiet alert as there is chance of facing huge amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4317 Valley Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Sonoco Products Co.
3150 Kimberly Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m writing to express my interest in the Sr. Supply Operation Manager position with your company as advertised on CollegeRecruiter . Presently, I am working at a position with similar work profile and responsibilities as mentioned by you in your advertisement.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Sourced for and maintained vendor-network, supporting mission critical projects company-wide.
- Led a cross-functional operations team that facilitated transfer of storage product from Ponce, Puerto Rico to EMS in Guadalahara, Mexico.
- Implemented lean manufacturing principles at receiving site.
- Drove design for manufacturing concepts to identify required engineering changes prior to transfer.
- Optimized assembly, test, and pack and ship processes with critical to quality parameters.
- Site to site associates training to insure manufacturing ramp capability.
- Achieved schedule attainment and production volumes by utilizing core associates and flex work staffing.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can get in touch with me on the mentioned contact address in order to discuss the date of interview. I want to contribute in the success of the company and will be waiting for your positive reply.