Sample Cover letter for Staff Assistant
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Staff Assistant. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
2201 Finwood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1385 Kyle Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in CollegeRecruiter , I would like to apply for the position of Staff Assistant at Piscataway . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the training and recruitment of the stadium’s Stand Managers.
- Worked in a team of 8 responsible for staffing the hospitality areas in the stadium.
- Interview all the staff from Bar Staff, Waiting On Staff to Stand Managers and making sure they are Inducted.
- Dealing with staff problems on a day to day basis.
- Creating training Manuals and SOPs.
- Answering calls from staff and other companies we do business with.
- In my time at the club I have held several positions which include Waiting On, Bar Staff, Bar Supervisor and Match Day Stand Manager. I also organised the end of season party for the staff.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
For me work come first and afterwards all other activities. My dedication towards work is visible in my experience letter. Thank you for making out the presence of my cover letter among so many letters.