Sample Cover letter for Staff Auditor
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Staff Auditor requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3886 Wilmar Farm Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
1858 State Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the Jobing.com regarding the opportunity available with Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. for the position of Staff Auditor . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Performed accounts receivable auditing cycle for utility corporations.
- Assisted in business/risk assessment and management.
- Made recommendations on areas for improvements for internal controls.
- Coordinated and addressed requests from other departments, auditors and governmental agency.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
- Managed general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Performed accounts payable cycle.
- Managed reconciliation of suppliers statements.
- Made budget analysis and evaluation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am interested in working in this position so that I can put my effort and knowledge to good use in the interests of your organization. You can contact me at above telephone number for arranging an interview or even mail me at email address mentioned n my resume. I would like to thanks you for your consideration and valuable time.