Sample Cover letter for Statistician
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Statistician needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4426 Hill Haven Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2409 Birch Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per your advertisement in the JobCentral.com , I am keen to apply for the position for Statistician at Federal Way . I believe that my skills and credentials suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Able to realise the importance and efficiency gained from working in a team.
- Developed time management skills; timing had to be spot on to ensure perfect dining for customers.
- Occasionally helped with cash handling accounts which helped develop my financial awareness and importance of accuracy.
- Strengthened my customer service skills and confidence in communicating with different people.
- Taking phone calls and providing customer service.
- Strengthened ability to cope under pressure on busy nights to ensure everything runs smoothly.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There is no huge difference between the work I had been doing so long and the work offered by your company. I can fit in the bill aptly. I am looking forward to have a meeting as soon as possible. Thank you for considering me and my letter for this job.