Sample Cover letter for Stock Broker
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Stock Broker and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
3828 Snowbird Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Principal Financial Group Inc.
4281 Camel Back Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Stock Broker is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at Principal Financial Group Inc.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from YAHOO! HotJobs and the Lincoln place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for the overall operations, supervision and managing branch office, cultivating and strengthening customer relationship with high net worth clients and retail clients.
- Business development ,introduce new and potential investors to the equity market.
- Worked at a leading Merchant Bank in Sri Lanka as the Assistant Manager Customer Care.
- Co-ordinating with all branch manager and attending to all issues relating to loans and lease facilities.
- Selecting the facilities to be forwarded for litigation.
- Evaluating the creditworthyness of the prospective customers.
- Overlooking the Administrative functions.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There are many things to learn in life and it would be my pleasure to work with reputed name like your company. I am expecting the arrangement of meeting as soon as possible to carry out discussion related to work.