Sample Cover letter for Student Teaching
Good cover letter can make your career whereas bad cover letter can spoil it. Take care of the details that you mention in your letter for Student Teaching as if they are not accurate then it might create problems in interview.
(Write your name and address)
4055 Badger Pond Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
SCI Systems Onc.
2911 Davis Court
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in filling the position of Student Teaching available in your company mainly because the job profile mentioned in JobFox.com perfectly matches with my personality. SCI Systems Onc. in Pittsburgh is known for its effective way of running business and I would like to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Currently, I am on a two day a week work experience as a student teaching assistant at St Michaels Primary school.
- I have worked with a range of children including those with Special Educational needs, Bilingual children and Gifted and Talented children. I have supported groups as well as individuals.
- I have a good relationship with children.
- I am highly talented, hardworking and enthusiastic with proven expertise and experience with working with teachers and will do my very best, to the best of my ability in any task in a professional manner and am always willing to participate.
- I assist in preparation for the following class. Furthermore I carry out instructions designed by the teacher.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.