Sample Cover letter for Supply Manager
Day by day importance of cover letter is increasing mainly as it has ability to take you forward for interview session for Supply Manager. There are many employers who will not consider viewing your resume if they find mistake in the appearance of cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
2341 Wildrose Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4816 Cheshire Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of Supply Manager for your office at Detroit . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Negotiation and maintenance of both Production and Non Production related contracts.
- Procurement from low cost country sources.
- Identify and audit new Suppliers and continually review existing Suppliers.
- Work with the Sales Team to achieve budgeted sales.
- REACH coordinator for Caparo Atlas Fastenings & Caparo Atlas Espana.
- Develop and implement a process for managing and processing enquiries for Factored Parts.
- Work as part of the Caparo Divisional Purchasing Team to ensure best practice applied across all Group Companies.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a request to schedule the meeting so that you can personally meet me and make out my capability of gaining the post. Apart from this my experience and amount of knowledge will speak out in my work. Kindly reply soon.