Sample Cover letter for Surgical Tech
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Surgical Tech in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
3375 Confederate Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
369 Clinton Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in the Simply Hired about the vacancy for Surgical Tech I am keen to work with your company, FirstEnergy Corp. at Syracuse. I think I can cope up with the educational requirement mainly because of the work experience that I possess.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Surgical tech-maintained sterile work field in OR. Assist surgeons with sterile instruments and kept accurate counts on surgical supplies/instruments.
- Surgical Tech-Maintain sterile work field and keep accurate counts in OR while anticipating needs of surgeon during case.
- Ensure counts are correct before, during and after cases to ensure patient safety.
- Travel Surgical Tech- Maintain sterile work field.
- Performs surgical procedures with attending physician.
- Keep accurate count of sponges, needles, blades and provide patient safety.
- Surgical Tech- Assist the physician needs.
- Maintain sterile work field to ensure patients safety.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.