Sample Cover letter for Tax Manager
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Tax Manager then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
874 Asylum Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
AK Steel Holding Corporation
3033 Clifford Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which AK Steel Holding Corporation is providing is truly great not mainly because of Tax Manager post but because of the working environment which they provide. Norwalk the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the Indeed.com for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Project managed the update and integration of a lotus notes UK compliance database into the main online tax knowledge database. This for the first time provided global access to tax staff to all the compliance tools required.
- Compiled weekly at a glance status updates by using Excel to convert large amounts of statistical data into easily digested charts and tables.
- Liaised weekly with senior management on compliance teams to troubleshoot problem areas in delivery of tax return data and agree deadlines and targets for individual programs.
- Chaired weekly update meetings with Team Leaders which highlighted areas of concern and enabled them to trouble shoot any issues at an early stage.
- Worked as part of the client service team for a major multinational client with 350 UK tax returns. Duties included oversight of the UK compliance season, management of the timely closure of S9a enquiries from HMRC, billing, gathering of foreign compensation data from 40 overseas locations, and production of monthly UK country reports of work undertaken to be provided to the client.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.