Sample Cover letter for Tax Preparer
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
2792 Charla Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
CKE Restaurants Inc.
1962 Worley Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the JobFox.com , I learned about your need for Tax Preparer at Irving . I am very interested in this position with CKE Restaurants Inc., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Quality work led to successive promotion to position of increased responsibilities.
- Performed a full range of accounting/bookkeeping, payroll, and tax preparation functions for small business.
- Assisted senior auditor in audit planning and audit assignments for textile manufacturing facility.
- Audited acquisitions and sales using Substantive Procedures approach.
- Identified and evaluated internal business controls and procedures; identified risks and recommended
- Solutions provided clear, concise and accurate reports to management.
- Creatted a collaborative, positive work environment; received the highest rating and a bonus on annual Performance Appraisal.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.