Sample Cover letter for Tax Specialist
It is definitely important to prepare eye catchy resume but along with it do not neglect the importance of cover letter for Tax Specialist. Cover letter play very important role in determining your working status so far and this sample letter would assist you in best possible way.
(Write your name and address)
2955 Carolyns Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
676 Carriage Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
According to your advertisement in Jobing.com , I would like to apply for the position of Tax Specialist at Dallas . As I have been working in the same domain around five years I have acquired good skills related to the above mentioned job profile.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Prepared written responses to queries regarding the Value Added Tax (VAT) legislation submitted by taxpayers.
- Addressed the concerns of both walk-in and call-in taxpayers related to the VAT legislation.
- Prepared the weekly GRA VAT newspaper article which explained elements of the VAT legislation in layman terms.
- Catalogued the questions and requisite answers provided to taxpayers aimed at compiling a VAT frequently asked questions manual.
- Prepared monthly departmental progress reports.
- Executed the department’s filing and record management.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
There is no huge difference between the work I had been doing so long and the work offered by your company. I can fit in the bill aptly. I am looking forward to have a meeting as soon as possible. Thank you for considering me and my letter for this job.