Sample Cover letter for Technical Management
There are four important things your cover letter should cover like applying for which position, name of company, references and destination of job. All these things make letter complete and can take you step further towards the job.
(Write your name and address)
557 Bryan Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1844 Ben Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got recommendation of this job via CollegeRecruiter . Working for Technical Management would be great experience for me and if got a chance I can prove myself as good learner. It is well known fact that Manpower Inc. in Saint Paul is known for its quality work.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provision of specialist input to airspace development programme on all matters of aircraft performance and navigation capability, specifically performance based navigation (PBN).
- Major involvement in North Sea, South West, TC North and Dover/Lydd airspace developments. Significant technical input into the UK’s Future Airspace Strategy.
- Development of the Airspace Management Cell as part of the expansion of flexible use of airspace in the UK.
- Project lead on a NATS led SESAR project related to the application of PBN to achieve capacity and efficiency benefits.
- In association with the navigation infrastructure team & ATC operations, development of a viable plan for the rationalisation of the VOR and NDB infrastructure and liaison with airport operators to devise new/overlaid PBN procedures to replace conventional procedures made redundant by the withdrawal of ground navigation aids.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.