Sample Cover letter for Technical Support Specialist
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Technical Support Specialist requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
4747 Gordon Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cisco Systems Inc.
1529 Deercove Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Technical Support Specialist at Etiwanda advertised in Net-Temps.com , as per the conversation yesterday. I am very keen to work in this position with Cisco Systems Inc., and consider that my education and employment background are suitable for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- IP Office Technical Support Specialist:
- Responsibility and ownership for product related field issues escalated into the SME product house.
- Analyse System tracing, LAN sniffer traces and monitors to identify and replicate customer issues. Provide alternative solutions when applicable.
- Co-ordinate software patches; provide updates across internal & external organization units.
- On site global support for the Avaya IP Office product house
- System Verification of software releases; running automated test scripts to achieve runtime targets.
- Pre & Post sale support also including external product demonstrations.
- Avaya’s internal network – installation and maintenance, adds moves and changes to telephony and data network
- Support and build Telecom Trade Conference stands.
- Publish Technical Bulletins and working documentation.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to visit you next week for discussing my candidature for this position. Please find my resume attached with this letter. You can contact me via email and phone mentioned in my resume. Thanks a lot for taking your time for considering my resume.