Sample Cover letter for Technical Training Manager
In order to acquire post of Technical Training Manager you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
336 Trymore Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cooper Cameron Corp.
2406 Russell Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the JobCentral.com regarding the opportunity available with Cooper Cameron Corp. for the position of Technical Training Manager . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I currently manage my team of trainers to ensure the groups training needs are met, which involves customer service sales and technical training.
- The group consists of 13 workshops spread over the Midlands.
- I produce, present and deliver training aimed at all staff roles within the company.
- I’m responsible for the company’s driver training school offering LGV Driver qualifications and the new driver CPC.
- Part of my remit is to liase with external customers offering training on diagnostic systems, technical knowledge and assessing their training requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.