Sample Cover letter for Technology Consultant
Learn how to write good cover letter for Technology Consultant in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
4246 Boggess Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2538 Dola Mine Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
$position is what I am looking for since long time as it perfectly matches with my educational qualification. When hear about vacancy in Kimberly-Clark Corporation at Dayton via CollegeRecruiter , I immediately thought of applying for it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- IT consultancy and support for both project and managed service clients.
- Issue management and resolution through escalation and delegation.
- On-going pre-sales involvement with new business opportunities including strategy discussions, solution design and presentation of the solution to the customer.
- Maintaining awareness of industry developments and branded offerings i.e. VMware, HP, Riverbed, EMC and Cisco.
- Budgetary control of project design and delivery.
- Whilst keeping the end goal for the customer in mind, also focusing on the commercial aspects of delivery and the solution Project based team management and leadership to fulfil individual projects.
- Advising current customers on market trends, technology progression etc and identifying where these would be of a benefit to them as a business, identifying cost savings and making them more robust in an increasingly competitive market
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.