Sample Cover letter for Technology Professional
Understand what your employer wants to read in your cover letter for Technology Professional. If you are clear with it then it can become easy to draft a professional cover letter and with such letter definitely you win chances of interview call.
(Write your name and address)
4618 Walnut Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3116 Harry Place
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am person of ethics and you would know this if I get a chance to work with people like you. While browsing Monster.com I got to know about vacancy for Technology Professional in Aquila, Inc. in Driggs and soon thought of grabbing this opportunity.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsibility for generating and delivering in professional and timely fashion $2 M + Consulting revenue per annum.
- Client management and support.
- Dealing with major clients at Director and higher management level to scope requirements and develop services opportunities.
- Planning, development and promotion of service strategies/products internally and externally to enhance the company’s revenue generating potential.
- Business development to generate revenue and also provide advice on infrastructure, deployment and security requirements to clients.
- Monitor performance against budgets (revenue, margin and utilisation), adjusting activity as appropriate to achieve targets.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am looking forward to your reply regarding my credentials. Please contact me anytime through phone or email for any discussion regarding the interview arrangements. I would like to thank you for your consideration in this case.