Sample Cover letter for Test Engineering
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Test Engineering it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
211 Maud Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
21 Marcus Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Test Engineering position with UnumProvident Corporation at Newark . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- This role involved me working in development carrying out basic changes to electronic designs using easyPC v12 also undertaking training in AutoCAD Mechanical 2D & Autodesk Inventor 3D
- I was also required to be flexible with my workload and could be called upon to help production out.
- Within the SMT department I undertook training and could operate the screen printer, Euro placer pick & place machine and Blundell reflow oven.
- In production I assembled,
- Tested and repaired electronics, most of the products were professional video & audio image scalers driver boards/LCD display equipment for military, aerospace and medical industries.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.