Sample Cover letter for Theatre Acting
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Theatre Acting.
(Write your name and address)
2732 Sunny Day Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4059 Camden Place
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I got encouragement of applying for Theatre Acting in Wyeth via Simply Hired as they have described the job profile which matches with my needs aptly. Also Irvine, the location of job mentioned is quiet near to my locality.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Being present and assisting at media photocalls and press nights
- Answering journalists’ and international visiting companies’ enquiries by telephone and
- by email, and queries from other sources
- Providing administrative support for the Media Relations Manager and Media Relations Officer
- for Theatre including filing, photocopying, disseminating post and arranging transport
- Assisting in the induction process of new interns
- Liaising in-house with colleagues from other departments, such as theatre administration,
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.