Sample Cover letter for Tow Truck Driver
What kind of cover letter does employer demands for Tow Truck Driver? They basically do not need lengthy letter as they do not have to go through wide information of every letter. So keep it short yet informative. Do not skip some of the important information like experience, project handled by you, solutions provided by you, educational achievements, etc.
(Write your name and address)
4753 Parkway Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
4837 Red Dog Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m interested in joining BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. at Tow Truck Driver position. My previous experiences and educational background matches with the job requirements well. I am sure I would be a valuable asset to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To be the primary point of contact between the company and the Retail Key Accounts.
- Prepare Data Cards Annual Forecast based on the potential of each Retail
- Chains in AP Circle.
- To be accountable for meeting incremental revenue and activation targets through account management of existing Retail Business accounts with the sales team.
- Responsible for all the activities of 438 Retail mobile stores across the state with a team of 6 Zonal Leads.
- Managing existing channels by motivating the partners by personal meetings and periodic communications.
- Increase the share of Reliance by devising implementing various sales promotion schemes for channel partners.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope that you will consider my resume and above information will also explain my interest in the relevant filed. I look forward to meeting you soon, and I will give you call in the coming few weeks in case I do not receive any intimation from you.