Sample Cover letter for Traffic Production Manager
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Traffic Production Manager.
(Write your name and address)
2231 Seth Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Furniture Brands International Inc.
740 Broadcast Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the Monster.com of your need for a Traffic Production Manager for your office at Llano . I would be glad to be part of Furniture Brands International Inc. and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Establish job deadlines by scheduling jobs, setting priorities, and routing all requirements to appropriate staff.
- Monitor workloads, create project schedules, track and monitor progress; follow up with team members to ensure the work flow continues moving.
- Understand the necessity for confidentiality.
- Being able to get on and do jobs without supervision.
- Address multiple demands without losing focus or energy.
- Administer work-flow process and ensure project team members meet all.
- Monitor job progress by tracking job schedules, communicating changes and job status, expediting requirements, and resolving problems.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate an opportunity to confirm the interview details. I will contact you by phone next week to confirm the possible interview time and date. I would like to thank you for your time and consideration in advance.