Sample Cover letter for Training Director
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Training Director.
(Write your name and address)
30 Grim Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rockwell Collins Inc
1010 Seltice Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Skills required for Training Director can perfectly match with my educational background and working experience. Data placed by you on source considerably meets with my requirement. Rockwell Collins Inc in San Diego is known for its business ethics and it would be great to work under great supervision.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Laising with managers to ensure care staff are suitably trained.
- Using skills for care knowledge sets to design training beyond induction level
- Sourcing external training providers to provide specialist training and NVQ training for staff.
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and viability of external training purchased into the organisation
- To conduct appraisals with trainers
- To devise personal development plans with individuals
- To liase with the registered manager when a training need is identified with and individual.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to hearing from you further about what my eligibility and credentials for working at Training Director for your office at $location. I will contact you next week to confirm if we can arrange for the interview. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration.