Sample Cover letter for Translator
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Translator needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3035 Pritchard Court
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The Black & Decker Corporation
1681 Mercer Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with The Black & Decker Corporation for the position of Translator at Rock Rapids . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- In order to achieve my objectives and gain valuable knowledge as to the day to day work, I have been working as an interpreter for different organization such as WITS (Wales Interpretation and Translation Service) and Languages Direct.
- I attended a training course with WITS regarding public service interpreting. I am an experienced interpreter and translator in different fields.
- I have experience of working in hospitals especially, physiotherapy, ENT and surgical units.
- I am attending specialised PSI (Public Service interpreting) course (Law) at University.
- I have a strong commitment to the customer and the team with whom I work
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.