Sample Cover letter for Truck Driver
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Truck Driver then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
2451 Caynor Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Kimball International Inc.
4565 Luke Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Truck Driver and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. Kimball International Inc. is well known name in market and its Secaucus is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working for Interserve for FML onsite Knightsway, Shrewsbury/ Interserve/sub contracted
- stock controlling fixings
- Using pallet truck on scaffolding loading bays
- hand held comms
- Working with banksman & crane driver
- updating manager with stock levels for ordering
- liasioning with other sub-contracters and site managers
- Loading& unloading stud, deep/shallow track to fixers
- Using board trolleys
- distributing ceiling partions to fixers
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my enclosed resume that detail about my work experience and education. I am eager to contribute to the position that you have advertised. I strongly feel that I would be valuable asset to your organization.