Sample Cover letter for Tutor
In order to acquire post of Tutor you need to prepare eye catchy cover letter along with your resume. Writing content oriented cover letter can assist in creating good impression in the mind of employers.
(Write your name and address)
3378 Essex Court
White River Junction,VT
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4746 Hinkle Lake Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am submitting my resume for your pursual with regards to Tutor position with Loews Corporation at White River Junction . I have an excellent track record in majority of the competencies that you are looking for in the potential candidate.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- In the prisons I taught people who exhibited signs of dyslexia.
- A number of inmates also displayed extremely challenging behaviour and I feel that some possessed anger management issues.
- At a private training centre I also taught people, on a one to one basis, who displayed signs of dyslexia.
- At Skills Solutions my role involved me having to teach groups of teenagers.
- Some of these individuals exhibited extremely challenging behaviour, particularly in group situations.
- My general teaching experiences include lesson planning, implementation, assessment and writing schemes of work.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Moving ahead in career is possible with good opportunities and I am keen to grab the opportunity place by you. By interviewing me you would come to the right conclusion but so far my all work experiences have been great.