Sample Cover letter for Typist
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Typist so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
2128 Joseph Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
American Greetings Corporation
3174 Griffin Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in Jobing.com seeking to fill the position of Typist for your office at New Berlin . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to American Greetings Corporation in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Reception – answering telephone calls meeting and greeting Clients
- Booking appointments for new and existing Clients
- Setting up new filing system
- Updating ongoing files and the setting up archive filing system
- Responsible for the ordering of stationery
- Audio typing letters client accounts various spreadsheets
- Keeping the invoice records of clients up to date and chasing outstanding monies.
- Responsible for petty cash
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- The office also provides a Secretarial service for the general public i.e. typing photocopying.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
This letter is conveying some essentials details about me but to know my working style we need to have face to face meeting. Thank you for considering my letter and spending your valuable time.