Sample Cover letter for Underwriter Trainee
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Underwriter Trainee would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2780 Briarwood Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3846 Kimberly Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in your recent Advertisement in Simply Hired , I am interested in the Underwriter Trainee at Camden . I have enclosed my resume along with this cover letter for your consideration. My resume also lists the professional experience and qualifications.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Assistant Underwriter for standard household products.
- Ensuring clients information is correct and updated when requested.
- Processing Mid Term Adjustments (MTA’s).
- Maintaining high quality and professional relationships with the brokers.
- Applying relevant endorsements to policies.
- Working as a key team member, but also on my own initiative.
- Diary Management.
- Supplying and adhering to policy booklets and wordings.
- Maintaining client confidentiality and Data Protection on a daily basis.
- Dealing with complaints from brokers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Success and hard work go hand in hand. I can ensure my complete hard work and owe my knowledge for the prosperity of the company. Thank you for lending your valuable time and reading my cover letter.