Sample Cover letter for Van Driver
Here is the sample letter which can guide you in writing cover letter in a professional manner. Follow this template and prepare the striking letter for Van Driver so that you can easily get the signal of interview.
(Write your name and address)
2582 Nash Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2405 Briarhill Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in JobCentral.com in regards to Van Driver position for your office at Farmington Hills . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for management of all operation on the plant.
- Reviewing safety and emergency procedures
- Operating Gas Turbine and Centrifugal Compressors control system
- Responsible for staff in the control room and outside in the field, controlling all the operation and emergency.
- Operating in Degassing station
- Responsible for the control of all pressure and temperature gauge and charts from control room
- Responsible also for control of all production station from remote control station.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.