Sample Cover letter for VB.NET Programmer
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving VB.NET Programmer.
(Write your name and address)
4241 Maryland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Outback Steakhouse Inc.
483 Bird Spring Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Via online search on YAHOO! HotJobs I came to know about the vacancy for VB.NET Programmer in Gandy. As known to all Outback Steakhouse Inc. has reputed name in market and working with such company would be a great experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Tuned and optimized queries by altering database design, analyzed different query options and indexing strategies
- As part of a team, analyzed business requirements and systematically designed database
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and incorporate feedback into the design.
- Utilized input from marketing and product management to develop the look and functionality of the application to meet customer needs.
- Wrote new stored procedures and modified existing ones for various applications and used VB.net to retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Developed and maintained Main Client Profile Management Database application.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe I can make big contribution to the success and future-growth of your company. I am team oriented person and will be an asset to your organization. I look forward to meet you and discuss in details about the concerned job position.